Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year! New Stuff!

Hey, It's Owen's Old Man posting this time.

He's had some cool things going on:

Pop (my dad) was up from Florida for a good three weeks and he and Owen are really bonding. It was fun. Owen got really used to having him around I think. He's planning a return trip for Owen's birthday in April.

A few weeks ago Owen sassed his teacher. She used the stern teacher voice an held her finger up and said "Owen, you have to listen" and he held his finger up and said

"No, you!"

My adorable dissident.

We made him a PECS book for home as he's been very good with the one from schol. My wife made up a great one and he's been using it a lot.

The day before yesterday, Owen brought me his number book opened up to 4 Apples. I asked if he wanted me to read it. I started to and when I got to the apples again he stopped me and pointed to the apples. It dawned on me he was using that picture for PECS! Nice job!

I know I'm forgetting something but can't remember what. My Better Half will remember, for sure.

No comments: