Monday, May 31, 2010

Owen's Summer, My Project.

I've been thinking a lot about Owen and what he'll remember as he gets older. What will he remember? What will he be able to tell me he remembers? I know I remember being 4. I remember my 4th birthday. I got a Spider-Man Big Wheels that I loved and rode until the wheel split in half. I know I was 4 and that summer saw Star Wars in the theater with my cousins up at the Lincoln and was terrified of Darth Vader and had a mad crush on C3-P0.

So, with that being said, I've decided that I'm going to help him remember.. Basically, I'm going to take a photo a day of Owen.

Nothing crazy, just Owen, being Owen.

Every day, starting today, until Labor Day...

This is my summer project.

Today's photo:

Owen and his ice cream bowl
We've are always working on following directions and now Owen will bring his plate to the kitchen when he's done, licking the spoon the whole way.

No comments: