Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Backyardigans is where it's at!


I took Owen to Party City last night to pick out his birthday party supplies for his party at school. He almost picked Thomas, gave it a really good once over but The Backyardigans is the clear winner. What he didn't want? Diego. I showed him the Diego plates and he shook his head no and then clear as bell replied "No". Then he took it from me and sent it sailing across the isle like a frisbee. Which I of course, being thrilled with the whole NO response said "Good Boy" and we clapped and 20 minutes later realized that the woman in the store staring at me probably thought I was the world's worst mother for applauding him throwing something.
Oh Well. :)

I would also like to add-What is going on with NO Yo Gabba Gabba, NO Max & Ruby or Wonder Pets party stuff available in stores? ONLY online. SO annoying. I just can't spend $6 shipping on $6 plates and napkins. I'm too cheap. Sorry O!

No comments: